A Farewell - Lake of Como II
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "London Published. January 1, 1830, by Robert Jennings & William Chaplin 62, Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | terrace
- Associated Places:
- Como, Lago di | Italy | Lombardy
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, A Farewell - Lake of Como II, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.