- The Observatory at Rosehill, Sussex. The Seat of John Fuller Esq.
- Etching; open etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 20 inches (33.7 × 50.8 cm), Plate: 10 × 13 inches (25.4 × 33 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 11 1/8 inches (19.1 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "130."
Blind embosed: "W.G.R."
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W Turner Esq. R.A. | Etched by W.B. Cooke,1816. | The Observatory | at Rosehill, Sussex, The Seat of John Fuller Esq. | London Published as the Act directs by W.B. Cooke, York Place, Pentonville. | Sep. 1. 1816."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, The Observatory at Rosehill, Sussex. The Seat of John Fuller Esq, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.