- Ashburnham Park
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 21 1/2 inches (38.7 × 54.6 cm), Plate: 10 × 13 inches (25.4 × 33 cm), and Image: 7 3/8 × 11 inches (18.7 × 27.9 cm)
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner Esq. R.A. 1815 | Engraved by W.B. Cooke, 1816. | Ashburnham Park."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, Ashburnham Park, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.