Cascade of Terni
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 17 3/8 × 11 3/4 inches (44.1 × 29.8 cm), Plate: 12 1/8 × 9 1/4 inches (30.8 × 23.5 cm), and Image: 8 9/16 × 5 5/8 inches (21.7 × 14.3 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower right: "T. Ludsen F.S.A. sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river | waterfall
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Màrmore, Cascata delle | Nera | Terni | Umbria
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Landseer, 1769–1852, British, Cascade of Terni, 1818-1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.