Print made by John Landseer, 1769–1852, British, Cascade of Terni, 1818-1820
Cascade of Terni
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 17 3/8 × 11 3/4 inches (44.1 × 29.8 cm), Plate: 12 1/8 × 9 1/4 inches (30.8 × 23.5 cm), and Image: 8 9/16 × 5 5/8 inches (21.7 × 14.3 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower right: "T. Ludsen F.S.A. sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river | waterfall
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Màrmore, Cascata delle | Nera | Terni | Umbria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.