Bridge at Narni
- Additional Title(s):
Bridge of Augustus
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 16 inches (29.8 × 40.6 cm), Plate: 9 × 12 inches (22.9 × 30.5 cm), Image: 4 11/16 × 8 3/4 inches (11.9 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "146 Etching"; inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.146. Etching"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "146"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "2855"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Bridge of Augustus | Europe | Italy | Narni | Terni | Umbria
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Middiman, ca. 1750–1831, British, Bridge at Narni, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.