Print made by Samuel Rawle, 1771–1860, British, Florence, from the Ponte alla Carria, 1818-1820
Florence, from the Ponte alla Carria
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, with cream, chine colle
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 17 3/8 inches (29.2 × 44.1 cm), Plate: 8 7/8 × 11 3/4 inches (22.5 × 29.8 cm), Chine collé: 8 9/16 × 11 5/8 inches (21.7 × 29.5 cm), and Image: 5 9/16 × 8 9/16 inches (14.1 × 21.7 cm)
Lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by [J.Rowle]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridges | cityscape | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- Arno | Europe | Firenze | Italy | Palazzo Vecchio | Ponte alla Carraia | Ponte Vecchio | Toscana
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.