- St. Agatha's Abbey, Easby
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 16 5/8 inches (28.6 × 42.2 cm) and Image: 8 1/16 × 11 3/16 inches (20.5 × 28.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.171. E.P. (a.)"
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A."; lettered, lower center: "Easby"; lettered, lower right: "Etch;d by J. Le Keux"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Le Keux, 1783–1846, British, St. Agatha's Abbey, Easby, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.