St. Agatha's Abbey, Easby
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving and etching, engraver's proof on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 16 5/8 inches (28.6 × 42.2 cm), Image: 8 1/16 × 11 3/16 inches (20.5 × 28.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.171. E.P. (a.)"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A."; lettered, lower center: "Easby"; lettered, lower right: "Etch;d by J. Le Keux"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | landscape (representation) | river | ruin
- Associated Places:
- Abbey of St. Agatha, Easby | England | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Swale | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Le Keux, 1783–1846, British, St. Agatha's Abbey, Easby, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.