- Junction of the Greta and Tees at Rokeby
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 18 5/16 inches (30.2 × 46.5 cm), Plate: 11 1/4 × 17 1/2 inches (28.6 × 44.5 cm), and Image: 7 5/16 × 10 11/16 inches (18.6 × 27.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.175.E.P.(b)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "WSR"; inscribed in lower right: "Engraved by John Pye | Proof | [WSR] | 2/2-"
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Pye, 1782–1874, British, Junction of the Greta and Tees at Rokeby, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.