Junction of the Greta and Tees at Rokeby
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 × 17 7/8 inches (29.4 × 45.4 cm), Plate: 11 3/16 × 17 1/2 inches (28.4 × 44.5 cm), Image: 7 5/16 × 10 5/8 inches (18.6 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.175. Etching."; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.175 Etching"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right; "A. Wallis | 7/6 [...]"
Collector's stamp, verso, lower right: "J.E. Taylor Collection. | 15.7.12 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | rivers
- Associated Places:
- Durham | England | Greta | Rokeby | Tees | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Pye, 1782–1874, British, Junction of the Greta and Tees at Rokeby, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.