Wycliffe, near Rokeby
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 7/16 inches (21.6 × 29.1 cm), Image: 7 9/16 × 10 11/16 inches (19.2 × 27.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, uppler left: "R.177. EP (a)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Early [...] proof before [...]"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Durham | England | Tees | United Kingdom | Wycliffe | Wycliffe Hall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Pye, 1782–1874, British, Wycliffe, near Rokeby, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.