Kirkby Lonsdale Churchyard
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 21 3/4 inches (38.4 × 55.2 cm), Plate: 11 15/16 × 14 7/8 inches (30.3 × 37.8 cm), Chine collé: 11 5/8 × 14 9/16 inches (29.5 × 37 cm), and Image: 7 5/8 × 11 inches (19.4 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.186. Etching."; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.186. Etching"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "12 Very [Scarce]"
Collector's stamp, verso, lower right: "J.E.Taylor Collection, | 15.7.12 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cemetery | church | churchyard | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Kirkby Lonsdale | Lune | St Mary's Church | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Heath, 1785–1848, British, Kirkby Lonsdale Churchyard, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.