- Part Of:
- Line engraving on thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, with beige, chine colle
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 11 3/4 inches (43.5 × 29.8 cm), Plate: 11 3/8 × 5 15/16 inches (28.9 × 15.1 cm), Chine collé: 11 1/16 × 5 5/8 inches (28.1 × 14.3 cm), and Image: 3 × 3 1/2 inches (7.6 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.394"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bolton Abbey"
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | landscape (representation) | literary theme | river
- Associated Places:
- Bolton Abbey | England | North Yorkshire | United Kingdom | Wharfe | Wharfedale
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, Bolton Abbey, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.