- Heysham and Cumberland Mountain
- Open etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/16 × 11 3/16 inches (20.8 × 28.4 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 × 10 5/8 inches (18.7 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.187"; inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.187. Etching"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Turner - Smith Heysham & the Cumberland Mountains"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "([Exchange 7 Griggs | from the Theobold ball] 1925)"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
W. R. Smith, active 1819–1851, Heysham and Cumberland Mountain, 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.