- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/16 × 17 inches (28.4 × 43.2 cm), Plate: 10 × 12 1/4 inches (25.4 × 31.1 cm), Image: 6 7/16 × 9 1/2 inches (16.4 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Final Proof (2) | Before the [...] cloud on extreme upper left [...] prolonged - [...] [...] abruptly. | From the [Bah] Colllection"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | marine art | sea
- Associated Places:
- Forth | Forth, Firth of | North Berwick | North Sea | Scotland | Tantallon Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, Tantallon Castle, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.