North Stoke. Oct. 21.1834.
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 13 15/16 inches (25.4 x 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "North Stoke."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | fence | genre subject | grass | leaves (plant materials) | study (visual work) | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | North Stoke | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Scott Wilcox, Edward Lear and the art of travel, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 2000, p. 48, no. 6, NJ18 L455 W55 2000 (YCBA) [YCBA]