- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/16 × 17 1/4 inches (30.6 × 43.8 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 × 9 5/16 inches (17.5 × 23.7 cm), and Image: 3 5/8 × 5 5/8 inches (9.2 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. | 406"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Gibraltar"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Gibraltar"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "[Engravers] Proof"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | mountain | sea
- Associated Places:
- Gibraltar | Gibraltar, Rock of | Mediterranean Sea | Spain
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Gibraltar, 1832-1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.