- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 16 7/8 inches (29.7 × 42.9 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 × 9 1/4 inches (17.1 × 23.5 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 × 5 5/8 inches (9.5 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. | 407"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Malta"
Collector's stamp, lower right: " W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | fortification | harbor | marine art | sea
- Associated Places:
- Birgu | Europe | Fort St. Angelo | Grand Harbour | Malta | Mediterranean Sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Malta, 1832-1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.