IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Malta, 1832-1834
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 16 7/8 inches (29.7 × 42.9 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 × 9 1/4 inches (17.1 × 23.5 cm), Image: 3 3/4 × 5 5/8 inches (9.5 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. | 407"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Malta"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | fortification | harbor | marine art | sea
- Associated Places:
- Birgu | Europe | Fort St. Angelo | Grand Harbour | Malta | Mediterranean Sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.