A Country House
- ca. 1834
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and brown wash on moderately thick,slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 10 inches (17.5 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper rihgt: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | chimneys (architectural elements) | country house | road | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.