Manor (Knowsley Lane?)
- Former Title(s):
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 5/8 inches (16.2 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "light yew branches on dark"; in pen and brown ink, center left: "sycamore | holly"; in graphite, upper center: "slate"; lower center: "walk"; lower right: "lawn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney (architectural element) | fountain | landscape | manor houses | road | sycamore trees | trees | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.