Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Villa Madama (vignette), 1830
Villa Madama (vignette)
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Lettered below image, lower left: "J.M.W Turner RA."; lower right: "Henry Le Keux"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | moon | night | railings | statuary
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Mario, Monte | Roma | Tiber | Villa Madama
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.