IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Villa Madama (vignette), 1830
Villa Madama (vignette)
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Lettered below image, lower left: "J.M.W Turner RA."; lower right: "Henry Le Keux"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | moon | night | railings | statuary
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Mario, Monte | Roma | Tiber | Villa Madama
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.