- Villa Madama (vignette)
- Etching and line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Lettered below image, lower left: "J.M.W Turner RA."; lower right: "Henry Le Keux"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | moon | night | railings | statuary
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Mario, Monte | Roma | Tiber | Villa Madama
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Villa Madama (vignette), 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.