- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.475 E.P. Finished 4."; lower left: "45 Vernon"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | castle | river | tower (single built work) | water mill
- Associated Places:
- Château des Tourelles | Europe | France | Le Vieux Moulin | Pont Clemenceau | Seine | Vernon
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Vernon, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.