View on the Seine between Mantes and Vernon
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower center: "Eng'd by R. Brandard from a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Bonnières | Europe | France | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, View on the Seine between Mantes and Vernon, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.