Bridge of St. Cloud & Sevres
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 482"; lower left: " 57 Bridges of St. Cloud and Serves"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridges | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Pont de Saint-Cloud | Pont de Sèvres | Saint-Cloud | Seine | Sèvres
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Bridge of St. Cloud & Sevres, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.