- Part Of:
- Line engraving, open etching
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 486. Etching"; lower left: "486. Port-Neuf, Paris. Etching"; lower left: "107. 5981."
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "William Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | cathedral | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | France | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Pont-Neuf, Paris, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.