Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 487 3."; lower left: "56. Marche aux Fleurs and Port au Change, Paris"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A. del."; lettered, lower right: "W. Radclyffe Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridges | cityscape | marketplace | museum | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- Conciergerie | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Pont au Change | Pont Neuf | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.