Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A. del."; lettered, lower right: "W. Radclyffe Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges | cityscape | marketplace | museum | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- Conciergerie | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Pont au Change | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.