Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Fort Augustus, 1836
- Part Of:
- Etching and engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W. Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | lake | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Caledonian Canal | Fort Augustus | Highland | Ness, Loch | Oich | Old Bridge of Oich | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.