Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Inverness, 1836
- Part Of:
- Etching and engraving, first published state
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: W. Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | church | cityscape | river | steeple
- Associated Places:
- Highland | Inverness | Ness | Ness Bridge | Old High St. Stephen’s Church | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.