Abbotsford, (Large Vignette)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching, open etched state
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.569"
Unidentified collector's mark
Lettered, lower left: "Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W. Miller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- estate | landscape (representation) | literary theme | river
- Associated Places:
- Abbotsford | Melrose | Scotland | Scottish Borders | Tweed
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Abbotsford, (Large Vignette), 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.