IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Form Open Column in Rear of Right, undated
Form Open Column in Rear of Right
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash and white gouache on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 × 5 7/8 inches (9.8 × 15 cm)
Signed in brown ink , lower left : "Jas Cockburn"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- battle | cavalry | horses (animals) | soldiers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.