Nicholas Condy, 1793–1857, British, H.M.S. St. Vincent at Plymouth, undated
H.M.S. St. Vincent at Plymouth
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- 4 3/16 × 10 1/16 inches (10.6 × 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso: " The Saint Vincent from Genell Ferry | (Plymouth)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | marine art | port | ships | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Plymouth | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.