Nicholas Condy, 1793–1857, British, H.M.S. St. Vincent at Plymouth, undated
H.M.S. St. Vincent at Plymouth
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/16 × 10 1/16 inches (10.6 × 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso: " The Saint Vincent from Genell Ferry | (Plymouth)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | marine art | port | ships | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Plymouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.