A Horn Lantern, July 25, 1833
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Slight pencil sketch
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/16 × 7 inches (13.5 × 17.8 cm)
Signed and dated in gray watercolor, lower right: "E.W.Cooke. | July 25 1883"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lantern | pin | still-life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward William Cooke, 1811–1880, British, A Horn Lantern, July 25, 1833, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.