A Horn Lantern, July 25, 1833
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Slight pencil sketch
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/16 × 7 inches (13.5 × 17.8 cm)
Signed and dated in gray watercolor, lower right: "E.W.Cooke. | July 25 1883"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lantern | pin | still-life
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward William Cooke, 1811–1880, British, A Horn Lantern, July 25, 1833, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.