IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to John Loving and his Wife Ann from Ealing Church, between 1796 and 1811
Memorial to John Loving and his Wife Ann from Ealing Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to John Loving and his Wife Ann from Ealing Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 10 3/4 inches (38.1 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Ealing Vol VI page 230"; inscribed, upper right: "72"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Ealing | England | Greater London | London | St. John's Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.