- Memorial to Thomas Bonde from Fulham Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watecolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 10 1/2 inches (35.9 × 26.7 cm)
Inscription in pen and black ink, upper left: "Fulham Vol VI paged 372"; inscribed, upper right: "92"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Fulham | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Thomas Bonde from Fulham Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.