Memorial to James Smith and Sarah Smith, his wife
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to James Smith and Sarah Smith, his wife
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and qouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 5/8 inches (37.5 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Fulham Vol VI page 411"; inscribed, upper right: "96"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Fulham | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to James Smith and Sarah Smith, his wife, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.