- Effigy of Charles I above the Memorial to Sir Nicholas Crispe from Fulham Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 7/8 inches (37.5 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Fulham VI vol page 413"; inscribed, upper right: "102"; inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(109)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | effigy | memorial
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Fulham | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Effigy of Charles I above the Memorial to Sir Nicholas Crispe from Fulham Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.