- Nathaniel Lord Delamer and Henry and George Booth from Hampstead Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper (mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper)
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (28.9 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and black ink, upper left: "Hampstead Vol VII page 537"; inscribed, upper right: "116"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorials | tomb
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Hampstead | London | St John-at-Hampstead Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Nathaniel Lord Delamer and Henry and George Booth from Hampstead Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.