Memorial to Thomas Cartwright , John Carter and John Reynolds
- Former Title(s):
Lysons: The Environs of London: Memorial to Thomas Cartwright. Also to John Carter. Also to John Reynolds.
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (34.9 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Hornsey Vol VIII page 53"; upper right: "150"; in graphite, upper right: "Page 55"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Thomas Cartwright , John Carter and John Reynolds, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.