John Skinner Prout, 1806–1876, British, The Church of St. Laurent, undated
The Church of St. Laurent
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 13 inches (54.9 × 33 cm)
Signed in brown chalk, lower left: "SKINNER PROUT"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.