- Additional Title(s):
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/16 x 12 5/8 inches (23 x 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "Carvarvon Castle"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "C Varley | 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | castle | hills | mast | sailboats | ship
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfon | Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Carnarvon Castle | Cymru | Menai Strait | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.