- Additional Title(s):
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 x 12 5/8 inches (23 x 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "Carvarvon Castle"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "C Varley | 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | castle | hills | mast | sailboats | ship
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfon | Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Carnarvon Castle | Cymru | Menai Strait | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.