- Harwich, Essex
- ca. 1820
- Brown wash, brown ink, and white chalk over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 1/2 inches (16.2 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "51"; on back, lower right: "Harwich | W. Daniell del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beach | boats | buildings | church | cityscape | dogs (animals) | genre subject | leisure | lighthouse | men | rowboats | sailboats | steeple | town | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Harwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Harwich, Essex, ca. 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.