Memorial to Thomas Parsons, his Wife Mary and their Daughters, Ann Hamill and Mary Baunton form Stoke Newington Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Thomas Parsons, his Wife Mary and their Daughters, Ann Hamill and Mary Baunton from Stoke Newington Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/8 × 10 7/8 inches (39.1 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Stoke Newington Vol IX page 287"; inscribed, upper right: "171."; inscribed, lower center: "In Stoke-Newington Church."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | St Marys Church | Stoke Newington | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Thomas Parsons, his Wife Mary and their Daughters, Ann Hamill and Mary Baunton form Stoke Newington Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.