Memorials to Xpofer and Agnes Merick, George Charles Black, and Sarah Horsnell, Elizabeth Ascough, and George Merick
- Former Title(s):
Lysons: The Environs of London: Memorials to XPOFER and Agnes Merick, George Charles Black, and Sarah Horsnell, Elizabeth Ascough and George Merick. And a drawing of stained glass in the chapel window (all on one sheet).
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 3/4 inches (37.8 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Norwood Vol IX page 323"; inscribed, upper right: "181."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorials to Xpofer and Agnes Merick, George Charles Black, and Sarah Horsnell, Elizabeth Ascough, and George Merick, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.