Attributed to William Alfred Delamotte, 1775–1863, British, Richmond Bridge, undated
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 3 7/8 × 6 1/4 inches (9.8 × 15.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | coast | dog (animal) | figures | river
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.