Two Men in Punts
- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (11.4 × 19 cm)
Inscribed in brown and gray ink, on sheet attached to mount, lower centerr: "P. de Wint 1784-1849. | D1087 | From a sketch book of de Wint's | Ex Coll Miss Bostock. | LGD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | fishermen | fishing | genre subject | hats | men | punts | river
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Two Men in Punts, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.