A Haywagon in an Open Landscape
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 9 1/8 inches (15.9 x 23.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "Penshurst" | Sold Dev(?) | 12/2 x 15/2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | fields | harvest | hay | hay wagon | landscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, A Haywagon in an Open Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.