attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, A Haywagon in an Open Landscape, undated
A Haywagon in an Open Landscape
- Watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 9 1/8 inches (15.9 x 23.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "Penshurst" | Sold Dev(?) | 12/2 x 15/2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | fields | harvest | hay | hay wagon | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.