- Administering the Oath at Highgate
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 7/8 inches (16.8 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "3"; lower center: "Administering the Oath at Highgate"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Dighton - del"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | children | genre subject | horse (animal) | laughing | men | oath | statue | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dighton, 1752–1814, British, Administering the Oath at Highgate, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.