IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Thomas Jeavons, ca. 1800–1867, British, Arundel Castle and Town, Sussex, 1834
Arundel Castle and Town, Sussex
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, with scraping out and touched with graphite (First Published State)
Lettered, lower center: "Etch'd by T.Jeavons"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Arun | Arundel | Arundel Castle | England | United Kingdom | West Sussex
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Translations - Turner and Printmaking (Yale Center for British Art, 1993-09-29 - 1993-12-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Eric M. Lee, Translations : Turner and printmaking, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1993, p. 24, no. 78, NJ18 .T85 L44 1993 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.