Thomas Jeavons, ca. 1800–1867, British, Arundel Castle and Town, Sussex, 1827-1838
- Arundel Castle and Town, Sussex
- Etching and engraving, with scraping out and touched with graphite (First Published State)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.