- Part Of:
- Line engraving, 1st published state on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper, with cream, chine colle
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 16 3/8 inches (35.9 × 41.6 cm), Plate: 8 7/8 × 11 5/8 inches (22.5 × 29.5 cm), Chine collé: 8 1/2 × 11 1/4 inches (21.6 × 28.6 cm), and Image: 6 1/2 × 9 5/8 inches (16.5 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.284"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Ullswater 1st Pub. State"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Eng & Wales"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation)
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Ullswater | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Ullswater, Cumberland, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.