- Llanthony, Monmouthshire
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 17 1/8 inches (29.5 × 43.5 cm), Plate: 9 5/8 × 12 3/16 inches (24.4 × 31 cm), and Image: 6 5/8 × 9 7/16 inches (16.8 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.287 (b)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Llanthony Abbey | Engraver's Proof (b). Drawn on in pencil all over, and touched with white"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Eng & Wales"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "165"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Llanthony, Monmouthshire, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.