Halle au Blé, - Interior
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 6 1/8 inches (14.6 × 15.6 cm)
Inscription on verso, in graphite, upper right:"70" [circled and underlined]; on verso, in graphite, center:"Halle aux Ble's/Interior"; on verso, in graphite, lower right:"59".
Signed in black ink, lower right:"Ferry".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dome | figures | hall | interior | parcels | skylight
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Paris
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Ferrey, 1810–1880, British, Halle au Blé, - Interior, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.