Halle au Blé, - Interior
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 6 1/8 inches (14.6 × 15.6 cm)
Inscription on verso, in graphite, upper right:"70" [circled and underlined]; on verso, in graphite, center:"Halle aux Ble's/Interior"; on verso, in graphite, lower right:"59".
Signed in black ink, lower right:"Ferry".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dome | figures | hall | interior | parcels | skylight
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Paris
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Ferrey, 1810–1880, British, Halle au Blé, - Interior, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.